If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Ganas Auto is the place for you! High energy and motivation is what characterizes our employees!
We are looking for talented people with experience in sales and/or customer service and passionate about growing in the vehicle field to join our team! With over 30+ locations we take pride in our customer service, the quality of our vehicles and our in-house financing options.
CAR SALESMAN RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Car Salesman you will be in charge of promote our company to generate leads, greeting our customers, get to know their needs and wants to find the perfect match within our cars inventory and negotiate with them the different financing options offered to close the sale.
- Develop face-to-face, via telephone, email and social media interactions to introduce our product.
- Approach and assist new customers that enter the lot
- Demonstrate features and options of all vehicles in inventory
- Determine the needs of the customer by listening and asking questions
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s) and offering financing options
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals
- Search internal database to find potential new customers
- Meet minimum quota according to sales performance standards
- Work closely with marketing and the business development center to grow the sales pipeline
- Prospect for new customers by attending events and updating customer relationship management software.
- Updating the system using the proper tracking fields, appointment set, show and sold queues, and assignment of to-do’s
- Attend training and sales meetings offered by the training department
- Knows and understands the Tricolor Auto Privacy and Information Security Policies, and adhere to the requirements
CAR SALESMAN REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent bilingual English/Spanish
- Must have a valid driver license
- High School/GED education
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Experience and desire to work with technology (tracking systems, social media, etc.)
- Be able to work a flexible-full time schedule (days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
Our goal is to provide benefits to our employees to keep them motivated in a positive working environment, we provide
- BASE SALARY + GREAT COMMISSIONS + BONUSES
- Training in sales and financing
- Unlimited room for growth
- Cell phone discounts/allowance
- Employee purchasing discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health Vision & Dental
If you are ready to join our family, APPLY NOW!